I understand your skepticism as there are a lot of scams out there on the internet, especially in the work-from-home arena. I can assure you that this is definitely NOT a scam. The name of the company is MyCashFreebies and they are working alongside very stable, reputable, Fortune 500 companies, backed by the BBB. These companies would not be associating with MyCashFreebies if they were a “scam” or “scheme”. There are about ten different my cash freebie sites, I use two. ExpressMyCashFreebies and DoubleMyCashFreebies.
One of the challenges that even these Fortune 500 Companies face today is finding ways to gain new customers. Traditional advertising isn’t nearly as effective as it was in the past. Most people DVR their favorite TV Shows, skipping commercials, along with people listening to commercial-free satellite and internet radio stations. More people get their news online, therefore newspaper and magazine advertisements are not as effective anymore either.
This is where “freebie” sites like MyCashFreebies come in. These Fortune 500 companies advertise their products and/or services on the MyCashFreebies sites. Companies such as Netflix, Blockbuster, Wal-Mart, Credit Report and many others. Companies we ALL know and talk about in our daily lives. What we do is simply spread the word about these various companies, products and/or services, using proven marketing techniques in an attempt to bring potential new customers.
We don’t actually sell anything for them; they handle all of that. We are only interested in whether or not they “try” one of these products or services for free or at a reduced, “trial” price; they try it and we get paid $20 to $55. We can get multiple $20 to $55 payments each and every day… and yes, get paid DAILY!
I agree with you that it may sound “too easy” or “too good to be true”. However, here’s the deal; It is very easy to sign up and start. There’s no denying that! We don’t require any application process to be part of our team. Our training is designed to help people implement some simple marketing strategies to get their business going. The only major “catch” is that you have to do the work. You will only get out of this what you put into it. It is easy, but it is NOT without effort. You have to put effort into it on a consistent basis, whether that be full-time or part-time.
There are a few steps you need to complete in order to begin your training:
- Download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox and use that for your browser.
- Finish watching the video at http://dailymoney.2ya.com/
- Complete the steps on the video page.
- After you watch the video, call me and I will help you get set up and trained to earn money right away.
Once you have completed these steps, you’ll be qualified to earn $20-$55 in commissions per completed transaction. We’ll get you trained right away and show you the available, free tools and internet marketing strategies that will enable you to be successful.
Please know that I welcome your phone calls to assist you with the qualification process or any other questions you may have.
- Beware of Home Improvement Scams (allstate.com)
- What Can You Learn From Web Design Of Fortune 500 Companies? (Infographic) (noupe.com)
- Mayer Tells Yahoo Staffers They Can’t Work From Home (roysrants.wordpress.com)
- Vala Afshar: The Top Social CMOs of Fortune 250 Companies on Twitter (huffingtonpost.com)
- Fat Finger Dialing & Other Phone Scams (grasshopper.com)
- National Accounts Department Established at Top-Rated Reputation Management Firm, Reputation Changer (virtual-strategy.com)